This is a simple video we created to help users connect to WiFi. Gigastrand OS 3.0 supports more wireless cards natively than previous versions and more than many other Linux distributions.
One thing we left out of the video is how to store the password permanently. For security purposes, Gigastrand OS 3.0 will not store the password automatically.
To store the password, follow the instructions below the video.
To store the password:
- Click the Network Manager
- Click the settings (wrench) icon in the upper right corner
- Click the network and click Edit
- Under the Wireless Security tab, enter the correct password
- (Optional) Under the General Configuration tab click All Users Can Connect
- Click OK