Need to adapt a 2.5″ solid state drive into your PC? Got an old notebook hard drive collecting dust on your shelf? Maybe your old notebook has given up the ghost but you need your data? Put that 2.5-inch IDE or SATA hard drive to use with the HD-108 universal notebook hard drive to desktop adapter!
The HD-108 converts your 2.5-inch SATA or IDE notebook hard drive into a standard 3.5-inch PC compatible hard drive. As a bonus, for IDE drives it also includes a handy 44-pin notebook to 40-pin adapter and a large 2-pin Molex power connector.
Mounting brackets and screws are included for easy installation in a 3.5-inch internal drive bay!
- Convert your 2.5-inch hard drive into a 3.5-inch desktop hard drive
- Works for both SATA and IDE hard drives
- 44-pin notebook to 40-pin adapter and large 2-pin Molex power connector for use with IDE drives (not needed for SATA)
- Includes mounting brackets and screws
- Notebook 44-pin to standard 40-pin adapter with power cable
- Two (2) Mounting brackets
- Mounting screws